Zija Regional Events
Zija Super Regional 2015
Grab your team and join us in Utah for the event of the year! Here are just a few reasons why you should attend Zija Super Regional 2015:
- We’ll be unveiling several exciting new products, including targeted Améo body solutions and Moringa-based personal care items
- Hear from keynote speaker and author Dr. Monica Marcu, who will inspire and educate on the amazing health benefits of nature’s “miracle tree,” Moringa oleifera
- Learn about the earth’s most powerful botanicals, and how you can best utilize them, from essential oil innovator Daniel Pénoël, M.D.
- Enjoy the hilarious and compelling words of world-renowned inspirational speaker, master motivator, and entertainer Dan Clark
- Receive specific business training from Zija’s executive team and Diamond Elite field leaders, all aimed at helping electrify your Zija business and personal life
- Be the first to shop for new Zija, Améo and Ripstix clothing, gear, accessories, and more in our on-site event store
- Attend an optional tour of Zija's corporate headquarters, our state of the art manufacturing facility, and our new shipping facility
- Help us celebrate another year of success and growth by recognizing those who are forging new paths and Rising in Rank—including Zija’s recently-announced new Ranks
- Work hard, play harder: Enjoy on-stage entertainment, cash and prize giveaways, team building, and more
Register today—Online registration closes on October 15!
Register Now: $200
Dr. Monica Marcu Keynote Speaker
Zija is thrilled to announce that Dr. Monica G. Marcu will be a featured Salt Lake City Regional keynote speaker! The Moringa oleifera-enthusiast will share her expert knowledge on the amazing botanical.
Dr. Marcu holds a Ph.D. in Pharmacology, Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy), a Nursing Degree, and a Bachelor of Fine Arts. She is a highly respected researcher and clinical pharmacologist, and has cultivated a love of trees from an early age. This fascination led her to study plants, particularly medicinal and healing plants, and her study and research of Moringa is incorporated in her book “Miracle Tree,” a long-time favorite of Zija Distributors. Dr. Marcu’s background as an expert on the nutrient-rich Moringa is impressive. She has worked in clinical pharmacies and in biomedical research laboratories at the University of Ottawa, the National Institute of Health, and the National Cancer Institute.
Dr. Daniel Pénoël Product Education Speaker
Dr. Pénoël will help educate Zija Regionals attendees on the power and uses of essential oils in everyday life. This coincides with the launch of several new products at the event!
While practicing medicine, Dr. Pénoël learned about the power of essential oils and the positive influence they can have on the body. He became especially aware of the importance of using clinical-grade essential oils for normal body function. He has used essential oils as a practitioner around the world, including in France, Australia, and England. Dr. Pénoël has published several books and been a public speaker worldwide, educating individuals and medical practitioners regarding the benefits and correct uses of clinical-grade essential oils.
Dan Clark Emcee & Entertainer
Zija is thrilled to welcome back Dan Clark as a featured keynote speaker. Over the past year, Dan has partnered with Zija to provide an exclusive leadership training series.
Mr. Clark is the CEO of an international high-performance consulting firm, a university professor, an award-winning athlete who fought his way back from a paralyzing injury that cut short his football career, a New York Times Bestselling Author, an adventurer, a journalist, a Gold Record songwriter/recording artist, and one of the most sought after inspirational speakers today.